Aging and Disability Resources
Assistance with accessing services
- Assistance to help older adults and people with disabilities receive appropriate benefits and services
- Consultation for family members (or other involved persons)
- Assessment to determine needs and, if appropriate, refer to other community services
- Referrals to DSHS - Home and Community Services for people who may need state-funded in-home services
- Screening to determine eligibility for the Snohomish County Case Management Program (60+)
Resource Lists are available on a variety of topics including nursing homes, senior housing, assisted living, home care services, adult day care, respite care, senior centers, dental resources, utility discounts, employment programs, and transportation options.
- The Online Resource Directory provides information on over 1,000 community programs and services.
8:30am to 4:30pm
Monday through Friday